Wisconsin Evolution is a cross-college institute at the University of Wisconsin-Madison whose mission is to foster multidisciplinary research to address complex biological problems facing society, and to improve public understanding of evolution through education and outreach.
Please see the recent Wisconsin Evolution community dialogue on J. F. Crow’s writings on race.
Many thanks for the support that makes all our activities possible:
Core support has come from the the College of Letters and Sciences and the Department of Genetics – our administrative home. In addition we have received generous sponsorship from:
- Department of Anthropology
- Department of Bacteriology
- Department of Biochemistry
- Department of Biostatistics and Medical Informatics
- Department of Botany
- Department of Entomology
- Department of Forest & Wildlife Ecology
- Department of Geoscience
- Department of Philosophy
- University Lectures Committee
- Wisconsin Society of Science Teachers
- Other friends of science and reason